1. Don’t lose your rag. It’s not worth it.
-it means get angry.
2. He really blew his top. I’ve never seen someone so angry before.
-it means he got very angry.
3. She saw red when he arrived so late and didn’t apologize.
-it means she got angry, the blood rose in her eyes!
4. I can’t take anymore. I’m at the end of my tether.
-this means you have reached your limits of tolerance.
5. Those kids are such pains in the neck. They never turn their music down.
-this means someone/something annoys you.
6. Trains that are late really wind me up.
-this means something really annoys you and makes you tense.